Day 1: Mountain Bike from Camp Bay to Torea Saddle/The Portage (Approx. 4-5 hours/22.5km) Transfer with Beachcomber Cruises from Picton to Camp Bay. This is a challenging but very rewarding bike ride on the ridgeline between Punga Cove & Torea Saddle near Portage. Truly grand vistas abound round every corner. Estimated time of arrival at Camp Bay is 10/10.15am.
Day 2: Mountain Bike from Portage Resort to Anakiwa (Approx. 4-5 hours/22km) Farewell Portage and ascend to the ridgeline once again, enjoying stunning views. Open farmland and a grand native bush section to finish is a fitting finale. Today you return by boat from the Outward Bound wharf and join Beachcomber Cruises service back to Picton to compete your journey. The boat departs sharp at 3.30pm.
Standard 2 Day Independent Bike Package:
- $575 NZ per person
- Daily departures year round subject to accommodation availability - min. two persons
- 1 Nights standard twin share private ensuite accommodation (Courtyard at Portage Hotel)
- 2 Day bike hire with Wilderness Guides
- Water transport to and from track with Beachcomber Cruises
- Luggage transfers
- Packed lunch each day
- Single supplement available $275NZpp
- Picton accommodation transfers to and from water taxi
- Information pack including track guide